Top Amazon Finds: February
1. Orolay Women’s Down Jacket : This is THE coat that was on Oprah’s favorite list and Amazon’s #1 Best Seller List. It has close to 10,000 5 star ratings and it really is that good. It keeps me warm and it has so many pockets and for that price you can’t go wrong at all. It is worth all the hype for sure!!
2. Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger : I have had this charger for a while now and it has been a life saver for me. It charges my phone 3 times fully. I charge it overnight for the next day use. All you need is your cord and your all set. Definitely been a game changer for me.
3. Yamiu Packing Cubes(7pcs) Travel Organizers : I recently purchased these when my son was traveling with my parents and I didn’t have any packing cubes. These were a godsend because it made packing so easy and organized and who doesn’t like being organized. I packed each outfit in their own bags. This set come with a shoe bag and 2 clear plastic toiletry bags which I loved. Overall for under $20 I thought I got a lot for that price and the quality was great.
4. Tobatoba Headbands : These trendy headbands came in a pack of 6 and was under $14. I use the pearl heads bands a lot and I think they were totally worth it. The other 3 had different fabric and colored leopard. They are all super cute and trendy.
5. Amazon Basics USB 10FT Cable for iPhone : This cable has been a lifesaver for me because I have purchased different ones in the past and they always get ruined and the wires get exposed. This wire is protected with durable nylon cloth that moves and doesn’t shred with constant movement. Best part is it charges really fast.
6. Tinkle Eyebrow/Face Razor : The one that I link to is a package of 6 but there are other options of how many you want. You can choose which you prefer. This 6 pack is $4 yep you heard me $4 and this is the cheapest I found them. I have used these for many, many, many years and I. love them. Its pretty much dermaplaning at home. This is great to do so your makeup goes on more smoothly and to get off all the dead skin on your face. Also your hair does not grow back thicker and dark that is just a misconception. Just make sure you have face wash on while doing it. Never shave your face dry!
7. Beakey 5pcs Beauty Blenders : These are my go to beauty blenders now. I did use the original brand but once I found this on Amazon I will not be going back to spending $20 for each blender. This 5 pack is only $8.99 and I believe is very equivalent to the original beauty blender. Definite must try. You won’t tell a difference.
8. Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager : This thing is so good. I did purchase this when it was on lightening deal but for $50 it is still a great deal. It massages my neck, back, shoulder, feet and legs. It has amazing reviews and I know so many who have this and can’t stop raving about it.
9. Mellanni Bed Sheet Set : These sheets are seriously AMAZING. They have close to 80,000 5 star ratings. That is insane and a top seller for amazon. They extremely soft with Brushed Microfiber of 1800 and hypoallergenic. I need the queen size and the sheets are $24. Everybody I have told has been hooked on them. I would totally recommend them to everyone.
10. Dibaolong No Show Socks : These socks are really good. I got them back in the beginning of December and I like them. I wear them with my booties and sneakers. They don’t fall either which was a huge plus. You can choose how many you want either 3 pairs or 6 pairs and they have different color options.
11. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer : This list has many of my all time favorites that are my ride or die products and this item is no different. I don’t know what took me so long to find it. I got it last July and have been loving ever since then. It cuts my time to only 10 minutes instead of 30 minutes to hour. Between blow dryer and straightening them possibly curling. I totally dreaded washing my hair. This dryer had over 25,000 reviews and all speaking very highly of it. It does go on sale often so I would definitely keep an eye out. I believe this is a definite must have for sure!!