My Makeup Routine
1. TULA face primer – I have been trying a lot of primers lately but I am really liking this one. Another primer that I like as well is the Laura Mercier primer. These are the two I go between. The Tula primer has so many great ingredients in it and here is a list. They have Chia seeds which is a prebiotic that increases skin’s luminosity. Licorice which evens the appearance of your skin tone(and it really does work). Turmeric is a huge one that decreases the lot of redness and inflammation, which is something we all want and need. Lastly probiotics which help the skin lock in hydration and maintain balance. So many great things in this bottle and I really am loving it.
2. Estee Lauder Doublewear – This is my go to holy grail foundation. I have tried so many different foundations and I always find myself going back to this one. It is definitely full coverage and lasts me all day and night. I really don’t have anything bad to say about this product. Only thing is if you don’t like full coverage then this foundation may not be for you. I don’t think it feels heavy on my skin like I am wearing so much makeup either. I wear shade Wheat.
3. Tarte Shape Tape – There isn’t too much I can say about this concealer but I LOVE IT and it is my holy grail concealer. I have dark circles and this concealer covers them really well. I have heard from some people that it can be a little drying but I have never had that issue. I have gone between Light Medium Sand and Light Medium Beige.
4. Anastasia Brow Definer – I really like a lot of Anastasia products. I use a few different colors – Chocolate and Soft brown are my go to. I did recently start use the Benefit eyebrow goof proof brow pencil and am really loving it. These two are similar but the Benefit one definitely goes on a little easier.
5. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel – I always thought that brow gel was a waste of money and does nothing. Well boy was I wrong. I can’t go a day without it anymore. It sets my eye pencil in place all day and keeps my eyebrows looking good. Definite must.
6. Beauty Blender tubes – I can’t do any of my makeup without these blenders. THEY MUST BE DAMP for your makeup to go on smooth. You get a pack of 5 for $9.
7. Nars Blush – The color above is called “Deep Throat” but my go to color has been Orgasm. Just really great colors and last all day.
8. Benefit Hoola Bronzer – I use color Natural Bronze. I really like this bronzer a lot. It is more of a natural bronze like the name but it also doesn’t really have orange tones to it so I really like it.
9. Milani Highlighter – This is a really great drugstore highlighter. It is super pigmented and the color is Rose Glow. I love it and you don’t need a lot.
10. Hourglass Brush – The smaller, tapered side is shaped to set the under-eye area, while the large, rounded side is designed to be used for all-over powder application on the face. It is a super soft synthetic brush. I just got this brush and I am really loving it because I only need 1 brush not instead of multiple brushes.
11. It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara – I have been using this mascara for years and I still really love it! It gives my lashes volume and length. It is definitely buildable and make my lashes look so good.
12. Mac Studio Fix+ Prep and Primer – This is the setting spray that I have been using lately and I have been really liking it. Its great with controlling the oil in my skin and refreshes it as well. It definitely does well at setting my makeup. My go to setting spray that I keep going back to is the Urban Decay All Nighter Long – Lasting Spray. This is my go to forever setting spray.